[Zombies] where to get Jackie's Army - "Murther Remixes"

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Fri Feb 9 06:03:02 PST 2018

the tino corp remix is also on this one : https://www.discogs.com/Various-Dub-For-The-Dancefloor-Voltage-Remixed-And-Unreleased/release/2020239

dv8

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:17:37 -0500
From: Christopher Miller <christopher.jon.miller at gmail.com>
To: Zombies <zombies at hollyfeld.org>
Subject: [Zombies] where to get Jackie's Army - "Murther Remixes"

Hi everyone,

I've been making a focused effort recently, trying to complete my
collection of remixes by Jack/MBM. One item which I missed out on
initially, and has proven difficult tracking down is Jackie's Army -
"Murther Remixes".  It's got a Tino Corp (Ben Stokes/DHS) remix on one side
and a Space Children remix on the other:

https://www.discogs.com/Jackies-Army-Murther-Jack-Dangers-
Remixes/release/573266

I did a bit of deep digging and found out that even though the record's
label, Voltage Music, seems to have been defunct for about 9 years, their
original distributor still carries the record! I've updated the Discogs
page to reflect this just in case anyone is looking:

https://www.discogs.com/label/17951-Voltage-Music

And a more direct link for my fellow Zombies:

http://www.groovedis.com/shop/Jackies-Army-MURTHER-JACK-DANG
ERS-12-p-811083.html

I just got my copy in the mail today. $7.50 plus $5.00 postage, brand new!

Chris