[Zombies] where to get Jackie's Army - "Murther Remixes"

Christopher Miller christopher.jon.miller at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:17:37 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I've been making a focused effort recently, trying to complete my
collection of remixes by Jack/MBM. One item which I missed out on
initially, and has proven difficult tracking down is Jackie's Army -
"Murther Remixes".  It's got a Tino Corp (Ben Stokes/DHS) remix on one side
and a Space Children remix on the other:

https://www.discogs.com/Jackies-Army-Murther-Jack-Dangers-
Remixes/release/573266

I did a bit of deep digging and found out that even though the record's
label, Voltage Music, seems to have been defunct for about 9 years, their
original distributor still carries the record! I've updated the Discogs
page to reflect this just in case anyone is looking:

https://www.discogs.com/label/17951-Voltage-Music

And a more direct link for my fellow Zombies:

http://www.groovedis.com/shop/Jackies-Army-MURTHER-JACK-DANG
ERS-12-p-811083.html

I just got my copy in the mail today. $7.50 plus $5.00 postage, brand new!

Chris