[Zombies] MBM remix of Clock DVD

Christopher Miller christopher.jon.miller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:29:17 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

Just in case this wasn't already mentioned, there's an upcoming remix Jack
did for Clock DVA to keep an eye out for. A brief mention of it is buried
in this recent interview on Chaos Control Digizine:

https://www.chaoscontrol.com/meat-beat-manifesto-interview-impossible-star/

"I did a remix of Gary Numan a few months ago, and Clock DVA and some
others. I’m still doing that."

I think Jack's known Adi Newton since the Sweatbox days, from his The Anti
Group project. Also, I know they both played Cold Waves recently. It's good
to see them finally doing something together.

Chris