[Zombies] new stuff !

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:24:13 PDT 2016

So, there's some pretty funny Trump remixes popping up on youtube. China
China China lol
There was one with Obama saying if if if if if if if if. Loved them.
Anyway..to the point.
That led me to one of the other vids, which was "Donald Trump on Negative
ads" Remix....and OMG I was watching an old EBN video only it's Trump
instead of George H Bush. Same exact format with the looping, and video
zooming, trailing, repeating.....like old school effects.

Anyway, again, that led me on to search EBN, and I found a .30sec interview
with Josh backstage at the Limelight NYC where he praises Jack Dangers for
being a "very knowledgable young man" and how Jack is God on an Akai S1100
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylvsDlTmlM

THAT IS MY LONG WINDED DISAPPOINTING BLA BLA FOR NOW.