[Zombies] jack gets a shout-out from lx patterson

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:17:04 PST 2015

ow

my brain hurts!

too many me me me, my my my, and I I I in that rant for me to take seriously.

I'm always skeptical about rants like this, just move on and make better music if you're as important and talented as you claim, bro!

I would believe it more if he had completed 20 albums in the 21 years since departing The Orb, or maybe even 10 good albums or even 1 spectacular album but he's got nothing to show for it.