[Zombies] Lyrics to "Untitled"

Matt mjfruits at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:37:52 PDT 2014

Alright he's scratching it right now.

He . . . he's a lot (allowed) on his own. And I don't think he's gonna be any good you know.

(He's) very aggressive . . . and . . . sometimes (when) I think he's unbalanced. One . . one minute he talked and then he seems quite alright and then the next minute he . . he seems . . actually he's nice.

He's a sick man. I don't say he's nice to be wicked. He's a sick, mentally unstable man.

I just get a feeling inside me it's like a tension's there and . . it's something you just can't explain about. You're alright one minute and then the next minute it might have been a nightmare, you've smashed something up. I . . it's just a thing that comes and as it comes . . . i . . i . . i . . it goes. (I'll) tell you've (I've) done something.

Alright