[Zombies] Zombies Digest, Vol 131, Issue 2

James Bruce jbruce282 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:05:38 PDT 2014


Sorry about the link...We've all seen the Nighttown '89 one!

Here's the '92 Metropolis Festival in Rotterdam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJ53uQdd40





On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM, <zombies-request at hollyfeld.org> wrote:

> Send Zombies mailing list submissions to
>         zombies at hollyfeld.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         zombies-request at hollyfeld.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         zombies-owner at hollyfeld.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Zombies digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. MBM Live Rotterdam 1992 (James Bruce)
>    2. Re: MBM Live Rotterdam 1992 (Micah Stupak-Hahn)
>    3. Re: MBM Live Rotterdam 1992 (Jon Drukman)
>    4. Re: MBM Live Rotterdam 1992 (Micah Stupak-Hahn)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:55:46 -0400
> From: James Bruce <jbruce282 at gmail.com>
> To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
> Subject: [Zombies] MBM Live Rotterdam 1992
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAJpHfpmNOW-SF9XEEixp+pyOdNhOOJ5wVZva6_TfCQ7MNDPbRQ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Found some treasure on youtube today, I can honestly say I've never seen
> this video or heard the audio before. The camera is a bit wonky but the
> audio aint that bad. At least this is something while we're all anxiously
> waiting for the next album to drop!
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/zombies/attachments/20140707/1a0e547e/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:31:45 -0500
> From: Micah Stupak-Hahn <micah at benthic.cc>
> To: "zombies at hollyfeld.org" <zombies at hollyfeld.org>
> Subject: Re: [Zombies] MBM Live Rotterdam 1992
> Message-ID:
>         <CA+kBVah4qqMWZrxOabMhidqVFiXaRYiJi0zSA51JZ=bc5o=
> KEw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hm, can you send a link? I couldn't find it.
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:55 PM, James Bruce <jbruce282 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Found some treasure on youtube today, I can honestly say I've never seen
> > this video or heard the audio before. The camera is a bit wonky but the
> > audio aint that bad. At least this is something while we're all anxiously
> > waiting for the next album to drop!
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Zombies mailing list
> > Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Micah Stupak
> micah at benthic.cc
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/zombies/attachments/20140708/8d2c1352/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:26:20 -0700
> From: Jon Drukman <jdrukman at gmail.com>
> To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
> Subject: Re: [Zombies] MBM Live Rotterdam 1992
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CALZ6veK7qDHSLVXaMVoKjwxcqFtgzmcUyvvZmANFezGh2fEjDg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Probably this one:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Zc70JiHsA
> 1989 Storm The Studio tour
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Micah Stupak-Hahn <micah at benthic.cc>
> wrote:
>
> > Hm, can you send a link? I couldn't find it.
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:55 PM, James Bruce <jbruce282 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Found some treasure on youtube today, I can honestly say I've never seen
> >> this video or heard the audio before. The camera is a bit wonky but the
> >> audio aint that bad. At least this is something while we're all
> anxiously
> >> waiting for the next album to drop!
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Zombies mailing list
> >> Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> >> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > Micah Stupak
> > micah at benthic.cc
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Zombies mailing list
> > Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/zombies/attachments/20140708/3ea908b8/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:00:07 -0500
> From: Micah Stupak-Hahn <micah at benthic.cc>
> To: "zombies at hollyfeld.org" <zombies at hollyfeld.org>
> Subject: Re: [Zombies] MBM Live Rotterdam 1992
> Message-ID:
>         <CA+kBVaixXtOCS5S0=M3pLJZw97=
> vQDp5f6dXU05w6b7qqDSyRQ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I thought so as well, but hoped it was a '92 gig...
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Jon Drukman <jdrukman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Probably this one:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Zc70JiHsA
> > 1989 Storm The Studio tour
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Micah Stupak-Hahn <micah at benthic.cc>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hm, can you send a link? I couldn't find it.
> >>
> >>
> >> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:55 PM, James Bruce <jbruce282 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Found some treasure on youtube today, I can honestly say I've never
> seen
> >>> this video or heard the audio before. The camera is a bit wonky but the
> >>> audio aint that bad. At least this is something while we're all
> anxiously
> >>> waiting for the next album to drop!
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> Zombies mailing list
> >>> Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> >>> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Micah Stupak
> >> micah at benthic.cc
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Zombies mailing list
> >> Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> >> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >>
> >>
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Zombies mailing list
> > Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Micah Stupak
> micah at benthic.cc
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/zombies/attachments/20140708/f7a0d3b8/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zombies mailing list
> Zombies at hollyfeld.org
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies
>
>
> End of Zombies Digest, Vol 131, Issue 2
> ***************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/zombies/attachments/20140708/360d7f81/attachment.html>


More information about the Zombies mailing list