[Zombies] meat beats music

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:30:17 PST 2014

a bunch of my friends work at beats music, the new streaming service that
launched today.  i was checking out the meat beat manifesto page to see if
they have any interesting material and - surprise - the band picture is me!
 i'm not sure if that's an honest mixup or one of them planted it there...
will have to check with my friends once they are awake again.  (they've
been up straight for the past week getting ready for launch day.)

here's a screenshot in case it gets taken down:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxdz1z0gf1tbgz4/beat_meat.png

(btw, they do have a few interesting items - such as: archive things, the
remastered storm the studio (with strap down 3) and remastered armed audio
warfare).