[Zombies] Eccentric Objects promo CD?

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:44:54 PDT 2013

since it's from the publishing company, Windswept Music (look at the
picture) it's more likely a demo (not a promo) for consideration for
inclusion in soundtrack or other commerce related work.  a PROMO would be
made for airplay and review purposes.

either way, it's a CD-R and it's against eBay policy