[Zombies] Eccentric Objects promo CD?

adjust adjust at rematter.com
Wed Jul 31 18:32:07 PDT 2013

i've worked with publicists/pr agencies that will press low run promo cd's
if it's a vinyl or digital only release. any wild chance this was a press
promo disc from the site that was selling the vinyl way back when?
speaking of which, wasn't it sputnik7 or heavy.com or something like that?

one of my top 3 MBM releases of all time, would be nice to get a straight
digital pull instead of the dodgy vinyl encodes i had to do :/