[Zombies] Gotye << Kutiman < Jack D

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:54:41 PDT 2012

Thanks for the blurb about Sandoz. I have some catching up to do.

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:15:13 +0200
From: danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] Gotye << Kutiman < Jack D

Probably most people would have heard about GOTYE (love it or hate it). He's got a link to KUTIMAN's youtube channel on his website (
http://gotye.com/reader/items/somebodies-a-youtube-orchestra-209.html ) as inspiration for his youtube cover version mix. KUTIMAN's stuff looks/sounds nice, but it doesn't beat Jack's FORGER music/videos ... Perhaps we should gang up on GOTYE and get him to link to the FORGER too, or would that kind of exposure not be appreciated ?
Back to lurking (and listening to the new download-only releases from SANDOZ).

dv8