[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 48) SPECIAL HALLOWE'EN EDITION!

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:46:21 PDT 2011

Google Videosurf...it's Shazam for video. However at first it's likely only
current, prime-time content aware.
http://www.techdigest.tv/2011/01/videosurf_the_s.html
 On Sep 27, 2011 8:19 AM, "Levi Just" <quiller1 at email.com> wrote:
> Well, the process by which I identify samples generally is a little
scattershot. A lot of the time it is just myself, Google, Youtube, and a
hunch. I pick up clues via web searches and narrow it down. In this case, I
knew some of the films and IMDB has a keyword search for films with
exploding heads.
> http://www.imdb.com/keyword/exploding-head/?sort=release_date
> http://www.imdb.com/keyword/head-blown-off/?sort=release_date
> And gore hounds collect these kind of films, so it's easy to lurk on a
horror forum site and figure it out.

> You'd be surprised how many films out there have exploding heads!
>
> peace
>
> quiller
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: Eric Frans Sent: 09/26/11 07:25 PM To:
quiller1 at email.com Subject: Re: [Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 48)
SPECIAL HALLOWE'EN EDITION!
> Man that is an amazingly detailed list! Can you describe to me the process
you use to identify all those movies from just a few frames in the video?!
Is there a video search engine out there that takes images as input and
outputs movie titles? I'm envisioning something like Shazam that takes audio
samples from a song and tells you the artist/song. - Eric