[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 48) SPECIAL HALLOWE'EN EDITION!

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Tue Sep 27 05:18:48 PDT 2011

Well, the process by which I identify samples generally is a little scattershot. A lot of the time it is just myself, Google, Youtube, and a hunch. I pick up clues via web searches and narrow it down. In this case, I knew some of the films and IMDB has a keyword search for films with exploding heads.
 http://www.imdb.com/keyword/exploding-head/?sort=release_date
 http://www.imdb.com/keyword/head-blown-off/?sort=release_date
 And gore hounds collect these kind of films, so it's easy to lurk on a horror forum site and figure it out.

 You'd be surprised how many films out there have exploding heads!

 peace

 quiller

 ----- Original Message ----- From: Eric Frans Sent: 09/26/11 07:25 PM To: quiller1 at email.com Subject: Re: [Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 48) SPECIAL HALLOWE'EN EDITION!
 Man that is an amazingly detailed list! Can you describe to me the process you use to identify all those movies from just a few frames in the video?! Is there a video search engine out there that takes images as input and outputs movie titles? I'm envisioning something like Shazam that takes audio samples from a song and tells you the artist/song. - Eric