[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 47)

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Mon Sep 19 11:35:38 PDT 2011

Okay, I've got it now. I gave up on it for a while since you buried the dialogue so deep in the mix.

Twelve Monkeys (1995)
Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines, “There's the television.  It's all right there, Jim.  All right there.   Look, listen, kneel, pray.   Commercials!   We're not productive anymore.  They don’t need us to make things anymore.  It's all automated.  What are we for then?  We're consumers, Jim.  Yeah, okay, okay, buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen, but if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you?  What?  Mentally ill.  Fact, Jim, fact.  If you don't buy things, toilet paper, new cars, computerized blenders, electrically operated sexual devices, stereo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers . . .”
Nell Johnson as Ward Nurse Terry?, “Take it easy Jeffery.  Be calm”
Brad Pitt, “Right, that’s right.  You’re a very attractive woman.  Haa!”
sampled in “Dead Calm” @ 2:26 from Education by The JDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcztDZ13TLI
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/

 peace

 quiller

    ----- Original Message -----  From: Jon Drukman  Sent: 09/13/11 07:36 PM  To: zombies at hollyfeld.org  Subject: Re: [Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 47)
  surprised you didn't get the stuff starting at 2:14 :)