[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 47)

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Tue Sep 13 16:28:49 PDT 2011

And some JD's and new Tino spots for good measure

 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
 Alan Rickman as Severus Snape, “In these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind. You will attempt to resist. Prepare yourself!” @0:30
 sounds of Harry Potter’s memories flashing
 “Concentrate”
 sampled in “Dead Calm” from Education by The JDs
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdLqBkNYA4g
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/

 Requiem for a Dream (2000)
 Ellen Burstyn as Sara Goldfarb, “Everything’s . . all mixed up . . confused”
 sampled in “Dead Calm” from Education by The JDs
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180093/

 Dollhouse (2010), Season 2, Episode 13, “Epitaph Two: Return”, January 29, 2010
 Summer Glau as Bennett Halverson, “Welcome to Lecture One in a three-part series entitled “Neuroplasticity in Relation to Cortical Imprinting.” The most effective way to imprint new pathways is with a timed electrostatic charge. It stimulates the natural rewiring process of the brain. Basic neuroplasticity: every action affects our neural topography. We literally become what we do, not what we’ve done or what we will do. We’re best defined by our actions in the moment”
 sampled in “Computer Woes” from Education by The JDs
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135300/
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1537130/
 Winston Edwards & Blackbeard - At 10 Downing Street - Dub Conference, “Downing Street Rock”
 horns
 sampled in “We Done It Again”
 sampled in “Scratch Tracks” from Tino’s Breaks Five: DUB
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQyJOoTbzM
 http://www.discogs.com/Winston-Edwards-And-Blackbeard-Dub-Conference/master/118441

 Rev. O.L. Holliday - If You Dance to the Music You’ve Got to Pay the Piper, “If You Dance to the Music-You’ve Got to Pay the Piper (Prayer)”
 “Dance to the music, you’ve got to pay the piper”
 sampled in “Kick Exercise” from Tino’s Breaks Volume 1
 http://heavenlyhomegathering.com/corinthians/2011/03/1973-if-you-dance-to-the-music-you-got-to-pay-the-piper/

 The Troggs - The Troggs Tapes
 Reg Presley, “Why don’t you just do what you fucking started out doing? Dubba dubba dubba cha. On your top one, dubba dubba dubba cha. Dubba dubba dubba cha. No!” @3:54
 sampled in “Hey Druma You Want Some?” from Tino’s Breaks Volume 1
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcM2_ZjTLK8
 http://www.discogs.com/Troggs-The-Troggs-Tapes/release/1657994
 http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Rhino-Brothers-Present-The-Worlds-Worst-Records-Volume-2/release/1364765

 Run-DMC - Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse), “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse)”
 DMC (Darryl Matthews McDaniels), “Check this out” @0:08
 sampled in “Tropical Soul” @0:41 from Tino’s Breaks Volume 1
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLiHBn4G6qg
 http://www.discogs.com/Run-DMC-Here-We-Go-Live-At-The-Funhouse/master/66713

 Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color (1957), Season 4, Episode 12, “Mars and Beyond”, December 4, 1957
 Paul Frees as the Narrator, “High frequency sound waves” @3:04
 “The weird phenomena that could exist on this strange new planet” @3:58
 sampled in “Lunar Cha Cha” from Tino’s Breaks 4: Mambo
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfX6z9Z4sAk
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046593/
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151498/

 God Sons - Merry Up, “Merry Up”
 “This daughter can’t keep up to this riddim” @1:15
 “Play music”
 sampled in “D-U-B Dub” and “Monster Dub” from Tino’s Breaks Five: DUB
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BnNBbwdprI
 http://www.discogs.com/God-Sons-Merry-Up/master/346293

 Dennis Alcapone - Forever Version, “Run Run”
 “Lick it up from the top to the very last drop”
 sampled in “Body Dub” from Tino’s Breaks Five: DUB
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbOruG9BJs
 http://www.discogs.com/Dennis-Alcapone-Forever-Version-Deluxe-Edition/master/258474
 peace

 quiller