[Zombies] Public Enemy remix

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:18:07 PDT 2011

"bring the noise 2000" is from 1998, so it could be jack from way back
then... 1998 was the year he did 'go cat go'.  he played 'cat' for me at his
place right when he finished it and he was crazy excited about working with
PE.  i think he would have mentioned another remix, if he in fact did one,
but maybe not.

i just emailed him... i'll let everybody know what i find out.