[Zombies] Public Enemy remix

Todd Greco mrballistic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:10:13 PDT 2011

yeah -- i've had that album (btn2k) since it was 'released', but it's always been 128k, which is a shame. i really wish that someone would magically find a 320k/v0/flac version that i could integrate into my sets. the 128k one is way too compressed to use on big systems.

btw -- i never knew that 'trip harder' was you, for whatever reason. learn something new every day! :)