[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 39)

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Mon Sep 5 06:47:43 PDT 2011

Hello fellow zombies,

 Been very busy lately, but here's some more trainspotter stuff for you. Enjoy.

 Simon Harris - Beats, Breaks & Scratches, “Effects & Scratches”, “Screech” @0:30

sampled in “God O.D. (part 2)” @5:29 from Storm the Studio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02knWmpv0Io
http://www.discogs.com/Simon-Harris-Beats-Breaks-Scratches-Volume-1/master/175068
 Psych-Out (1968)
 Jack Nicholson as Stoney, “Well uh, you sure do got rhythm” @6:56
 sampled in “Psyche-Out (Sex Skank Stripdown)” from the Psyche-Out single
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNvDYe9QHQ
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063469/

 RoboCop (1987)
 sound of Enforcement Droid ED 209 powering down @0:43
 Sound Effects by Stephen Flick and John Pospisil
 sampled in “Original Control (Electro the Robot)” from the Mindstream single
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/

 Suspense (1943), “Sorry, Wrong Number”, May 25, 1943
 Broadcast eight times on CBS Radio from May 25, 1943 through February 14, 1960
 Joseph Kearns or Ted Osborne as The Man in Black, “Stir your nerves, to offer you a precarious situation and then withhold the solution until the last possible moment”
 Agnes Moorehead as Mrs. Elbert Smythe Stevenson, “Now, now, now, now look”
 “I’m very nervous and I’m not supposed to be annoyed. But if this keeps on much longer . . .”
 “One more second and I’ll go mad”
 sampled in “Acid Again (Freddy Fresh mix)” from the Acid Again single
 http://www.obscurehorror.com/Suspense_430525_sorry_wrong_number.MP3
 http://www.obscurehorror.com/suspense.html
 http://www.archive.org/details/SUSPENSE
 http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/agnes_moorehead/sorry__wrong_number/

 Elephant Man - Die by Gun (Acapella)
 O’ Neil Norman Hughlin Bryan, “Bomb a drop”
 “Fuck with badman”
 “Shoot you, with dem gun”
 “Tivoli man dem execute you, with long gun”
 “Boy you will die-i”
 sampled in “Guns N Lovers” from Autoimmune
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQtyijR7c4
 http://www.thesixtyone.com/song/comments/list/MdNwsQLuVVa/#/song/comments/list/MdNwsQLuVVa/

 Carnival of Fools (Death Wish Club) (1983)
 Rick Barnes as Glen Marshall
 man being electrocuted @3:19
 “I am the (Contessa’s?) electrocution computer”
 sampled in the visuals for “I Am Electro” from the Travelogue DVD
 stop-motion Tanzanian winged beatle @2:21
 sampled in the visuals for “Prime Audio Soup” from the Travelogue DVD
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRa_p5THrLA
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085416/
 scenes from this film were reused for the cult classic Z-grade film
 Night Train to Terror (1985)
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087798/

 The Ipcress File (1965)
 Michael Caine as Harry Palmer scene where he is being brainwashed
 “Quite relaxed. Listen to my voice”
 sampled in the visuals to “Spinning Round” from the Travelogue DVD
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5ec35Toc4
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059319/

 Charlie’s Angels (1976-1981)
 commercial bumper theme
 sampled in “Kick Exercise” from Tino’s Breaks Volume 1
 sampled in “Kickit Dub” from Tino’s Breaks Five: DUB
 http://www.televisiontunes.com/Charlies_Angels_-_Commercial_Transition.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df8GMpU4zk4  @7:33
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073972/
 peace