[Zombies] MBM Test EP DVD?

loungelizard76 loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 10:47:06 PDT 2011

I remember that auction because I'd recently joined eBay and was filling in a lot of hard-to-find holes in my collection (and I think Matt and I competed for a bunch of the same stuff over the years).  It would have been late 90's and if I recall correct it was called 'Tuff Xmas' (maybe Ruff?), and was industry test cd or promo-only with demos or something.  The listing was up for maybe two days then mysteriously vanished, and I've never seen or heard of it again.  It has sort of become the holy grail of my MBM collection, along with the Nuclear Bomb 12" Test (if anyone's got a lead.... ;)  or just the Love Mad remix really, had begged and traded for the rest over the years).    But it was long ago enough now that DVDs hadn't quite come into their own, so I don't think this is the same item.

-Michael