[Zombies] Samplespotting

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:28:21 PDT 2011

I have it on VHS somewhere. I can't imagine watching it ever again, you are welcome to it......somehow?

Gabriela Schneider <stereogab at gmail.com> wrote:

Speaking of MBM samples, does anyone have the original source for the sample in "Your Mind Belongs to the State" that goes

I think that there is probably a revelatory experience awaiting everyone that has to do with finding out who and what you really are, and I think when that occurs, if it occurs you reach Nirvana dash Heaven and the degree to which you don't reach that place or realization, you're in eternal Hell.

I can't find the Big Bang film (1989) that it's taken from and would appreciate any leads!
Thanks,
Gab

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Jon Whitney <turbid at gmail.com> wrote:

should be in the zombies archive (scroll down for the link)

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Matt Fruits <mjfruits at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm somehow missing a few "samples (version galore)" emails. # 32 being one
> of them :(
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:04:06 +0000
> From: quiller1 at email.com
> To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
> Subject: Re: [Zombies] Samplespotting
>
> Yep, posted it back in July last year, "Samples (Version Galore part 32)"
>
> peace
>
> quiller

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA