[Zombies] Meat Beat Manifesto Live Shows

Meat Beat Manifesto god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:17:35 PST 2011

Hi all,
It's that time again. We need help spreading the word about the upcoming shows. Can you help promote them through your FB page, twitter, have access to a mailing list that is relevant? Every little bit will help and Jack has put in a ton of work sourcing and editing new video for the show and we want people to see it.

If you can help, let me know. If you have any great ideas, please share. Just an early head's up, there will be some ticket contests starting on the MBM FB page soon, so visit often.

Many thanks in advance,
Ellen