[Zombies] EBN

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:40:02 PST 2011

You are welcome to my collection of EBN vids:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2338398/EBN_Vids.zip

Additionally, anyone ever hear of Eclectic Method?
"Eclectic Method’s live, improvised audiovisual mash-up sets feature
television, film, music and video game footage sliced and diced into a
blistering post-modern dance floor extravaganza."

I did a gig they were playing and as we were setting up and patching their
video sampler
I referred to EBN. Their manager guy said "Yeah, they're like the
GRANDFATHERS of what we do" ! WOW did I feel old!
punk. lol They actually did cool stuff, and you can clearly see EBN is an
influence, especially 45:30 - 48ish of this vid:
http://vimeo.com/13420437
I find it funny too that their "logo" is a recycling arrorw-triangle. hmmmm
I could swear I've seen that before ;)