[Zombies] EBN

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:06:20 PST 2011

I can't express enough my love for Telecommunication Breakdown. It's such a
great piece of work. Sampling mastery at its best. They're earlier stuff was
rather rigid; straight repitition with some overload and chaos thrown in.
But Telecommunication Breakdown brought the layered depth of samples, with
the majority from news broadcasts, interviews and commercial ads,
thematically used to create subject matter about TV brainwashing the public.
It is simply genius!
Favs: Zen state, 3:7:8 -> beginning of the end