[Zombies] EBN

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Fri Jan 21 04:55:49 PST 2011

Jack produced, engineered, and mixed the album Telecommunication
Breakdown, he also did sequencing, played guitar with e-bow, scratching
and mixing on turntables, and helped them track down the audio and
visual samples used.  You can definitely hear the change in sound
between EBN's old releases and the one's with Jack input, as they had a
more (in my opinion) generic house/breakbeat sound circa 1992.

peace

quiller