[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

Michael Langelier loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 07:07:36 PST 2011

Regardless of venue, I know MBM will still put on a great show.

I think I joined this list sometime circa '96...
(and I will ask again, if anyone has the Love Mad remix that was supposed to come out on the Nuclear Bomb single, please get in touch... or even better the test 12"?... (I know, dreaming..))
Back then, I remember being so excited for the Subliminal Sandwich tour, then being completely bummed because it was at The Showbox, a then 21+ club, (before Seattle fixed that stupid problem, and allowed a separate bar area), and I was 20. I got to see MBM the first time in Jun '98, for AS&V, when they opened for Prodigy, I loved them but the general crowd was not into it, and Prodigy just did not bring their game at all, kinda disappointing.
All was made up for a few months later though when Meat Best did a head-lining tour, and played The Showbox, which has since become my favorite place to see a show, and I've almost forgotten what it was like to not get in...

Happy New Year Y'All!!! May we all be a bit older and wiser!