[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 36)

Mighty mighty at destroyer.net
Wed Feb 23 11:47:33 PST 2011

I'm always rather well offended by blatant rips of MBM manufactured
samples or soundscapes (or entire verses with an amen break laid over the
top -- Dylan...) in popular tunes electronic (re: C4c, aformentioned,
etc.). I think you see a lot more of it in DNB and dubstep where I one
would expect a little more respect would be paid. It's a huge turn-off
when your a fan of both artists, in regards to the offender of course.

Given the original source material is so easily obtained, I think it's in
terrible form. I'm as snaggariffic as the next guy and certainly many of
us think sample laws are total shit, but for many tunes out in the wild
seems -- poor, lazy, tactless.

--
Aric J. Meidl / Mighty