[Zombies] Chicago Show - Bottom Lounge on Humpday

Jake Kindred kindredjake at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:21:46 PST 2011

Brainwashed This Way !!

Oh my goodness. Do not miss this tour, zombies. I had my doubts due to the blandness of A.C.I.D., but by far this was the best MBM show I have ever attended. Dave Wright & the rest of Not Breathing took my breath away. They hung out with us and listed to MBM. Good merch is available. Stokes sticks are an eyeful.

This was also my first trip to this excellent venue. Oh and one other thing ... Not Breathings bass was so intense that my beer bottle exploded. :-)

If you have a chance, see them !!

DJ Brillo