[Zombies] Portland Live And Direct 2/3/2011

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Fri Feb 4 17:44:17 PST 2011

It's a little disappointing that they aren't doing some of the old
tunes they used to do live with the new visual aspect, something like
"Electric People" I imagine would be amazing live.
Is the Perennial Divide one Archive Things?  Because if they had Purge
with vocals and all I'd have to pick that up.
Are they doing the original version of God O.D. instead of the
'oriental' version?
What tracks from ACID are getting played?