[Zombies] (Live) And Direct Details

Todd Greco mrballistic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:29:18 PST 2011

sweet. tell mark that i love that album, though it's probably because i treat them like a bronski beat cover band ;)

interestingly enough, the photo that they're using to promote the show here in portland is from the 1989 tour (the cover of dog star man).

i wonder how many folks in the crowd will be of the black leather jacket industrial crowd because of that? going to see killing joke last month was like walking into a time machine (except that everyone, while wearing the same clothes that they had in 1988, had aged considerably).