[Zombies] Not Breathing Rehearsal

Michael Langelier loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 00:56:37 PST 2011

Just got in from the Seattle show, was awesome! MBM's set was more than enough to make up for the crappiness of the venue.  Also, the bass was so fantastic it was shaking the dust off the rafters!
(to future attendees, if someone could let me know what track they played after "Spinning Round" [that is the track with the phrase 'in the darkness' sampled through out, right?], that would be cool)