[Zombies] Not Breathing Rehearsal

Eric Frans efrans at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:02:38 PST 2011

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to this show too (L.A.)!

The video intro must be out of date because both these sites list the
Chicago show on 2/16:

http://notbreathing.com/not_breathing/news.html
http://www.meatbeatmanifesto.com/

Also both sites list all 8 shows, so yes Not Breathing (in form of Dave
Wright and Karl White (a.k.a. Metrognome)) will be touring with Jack.

   - Eric

p.s. for the L.A. folks on the list... Swans will be playing at El Rey too,
but in March, which should be an epic performance also