[Zombies] MBM live in Belgium - April 8th

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:43:10 PDT 2011

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:30:52 -0700
From: god_od2002 at yahoo.com
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] MBM Video Channel

Just an FYI, for those who have not found it on their own - MBM vids on YT. Do all you can to spread the word:

http://www.youtube.com/user/carrierfreQ

Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:29:29 +0200
From: danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] MBM live in Belgium - April 8th

Hi all,

Caught Jack & Ben in Brussels last Friday, as part of a small festival (http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/concerten/p/detail/anbb-alva-noto-blixa-bargeld-meat-beat-manifesto-cindytalk-intangible-states-08-04-2011).

Shows was good though a bit short (festival format, I guess), volume excessive (as typical these days), mainly tracks from _Autoimmune_ and _Answers Come in Dreams_, some oldies like a noisy version if _I Got The Fear_. Personal favorite was _Penultimate Acid Test_ ... can't figure out why this track is "unreleased" except for the on-line video version.

Wasn't there a Youtube channel which compiled all recent videos ? Can't find it (anymore). Links are welcome.

For those interested, the Alva Noto / Blixa Bargeld show was pretty good too, BB's vocal experiments looped over AN's machine-code rhythms, most tracks from _Mimicry_ but also some improv.

This is Belgium ... signing off. Back to lurking.

dv8