[Zombies] MBM live in Belgium - April 8th

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Sun Apr 10 08:52:51 PDT 2011

http://www.ampmagazine.com/5061/meat-beat-manifesto-video-premiere-penultimate-acid-test/

 peace

 quiller
----- Original Message -----
From: danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Sent: 04/10/11 09:29 AM
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] MBM live in Belgium - April 8th

 Hi all,

 Caught Jack & Ben in Brussels last Friday, as part of a small festival (http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/concerten/p/detail/anbb-alva-noto-blixa-bargeld-meat-beat-manifesto-cindytalk-intangible-states-08-04-2011 ).

 Shows was good though a bit short (festival format, I guess), volume excessive (as typical these days), mainly tracks from _Autoimmune_ and _Answers Come in Dreams_, some oldies like a noisy version if _I Got The Fear_. Personal favorite was _Penultimate Acid Test_ ... can't figure out why this track is "unreleased" except for the on-line video version.

 Wasn't there a Youtube channel which compiled all recent videos ? Can't find it (anymore). Links are welcome.

 For those interested, the Alva Noto / Blixa Bargeld show was pretty good too, BB's vocal experiments looped over AN's machine-code rhythms, most tracks from _Mimicry_ but also some improv.

 This is Belgium ... signing off. Back to lurking.

 dv8