[Zombies] MBM live in Belgium - April 8th

danny.thierens2 at telenet.be danny.thierens2 at telenet.be
Sun Apr 10 06:29:29 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Caught Jack & Ben in Brussels last Friday, as part of a small festival ( http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/concerten/p/detail/anbb-alva-noto-blixa-bargeld-meat-beat-manifesto-cindytalk-intangible-states-08-04-2011 ).

Shows was good though a bit short (festival format, I guess), volume excessive (as typical these days), mainly tracks from _Autoimmune_ and _Answers Come in Dreams_, some oldies like a noisy version if _I Got The Fear_. Personal favorite was _Penultimate Acid Test_ ... can't figure out why this track is "unreleased" except for the on-line video version.

Wasn't there a Youtube channel which compiled all recent videos ? Can't find it (anymore). Links are welcome.

For those interested, the Alva Noto / Blixa Bargeld show was pretty good too, BB's vocal experiments looped over AN's machine-code rhythms, most tracks from _Mimicry_ but also some improv.

This is Belgium ... signing off. Back to lurking.

dv8