[Zombies] Meat Beat Manifesto's New Album

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Sun Sep 19 10:31:54 PDT 2010

I imagine everyone got this message from Meat Beat's official site mailing list, but I thought I'd pass it along to the Zombies list just in case.

Links:
http://www.metropolis-mailorder.com/artist.php?artist=Meat+Beat+Manifesto
http://hydrogen.greedbag.com/buy/answers-come-in-dreams/

ANSWERS COME IN DREAMS

Metropolis Records will release the new album, Answers Come In Dreams, on CD and
digital in the US & Canada on October 12th. Hydrogen Dukebox will release the
album in the UK on digital on October 12th and on CD & LP November 1st.

The iTunes deluxe version of the album will feature two bonus videos (“# Zero”
and “Quietus”).

There will also be a limited edition CD/DVD version of the album in the UK
featuring five of the videos Jack has created for the album.

US track listing:

1.  Luminol
2.  Mnemonic
3.  MYC
4.  Let Me Set
5.  # Zero
6.  Quietus
7.  Token Words
8.  Waterphone
9.  010130
10. Zenta!
11. Please
12. Chimie Du Son

TOTALLY TOGETHER EP

Released today, this digital-only EP is totally compiled from tracks that will
not be on the new album. The iTunes version includes a bonus video for “Totally
Together” and is available here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/totally-together/id388500940

MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO STORE & PRE-ORDER

We are working on a store re-launch to hit in about two weeks. In the meantime
we will also shortly be launching a pre-order for the new CD with a bonus track
not available elsewhere. We’ll also be making a new T-shirt for the new album
and hope to have the UK LP and limited edition CD/DVD in the store too.

peace

quiller