[Zombies] ACID impressions:

Brian Conner nyquist747 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:29:20 PDT 2010

For me, the JD's album (3mins into Radiation particularly) is more
like what I hoped the latest Meat Beat would be, and that the Pistel
Albums are the side projects that tided me over. Syncopation, samples,
and textures are really not the diversity they were and things are
less "memorable" for sure. I used to hear a new track and just know it
was MBM.
There's definitely been much "plodding wobble".
Curious where Totally Together tracks styles went. TRS2 and Totally
Together had me real psyched for A.C.I.D...........