[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

loungelizard76 loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 08:12:49 PDT 2010

Works for me, thanks.  I went digital a few years ago when I got my first iPod, but I still like having album artwork.  Have been known to use scans of CDs if there is no artwork, for a promo disc or such, or even grab a good pic just to have some to visual equate to the song or record, maybe related art from the closest release; I like having a "cover" to go with my music.

~Michael