[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

loungelizard76 loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 16:34:22 PDT 2010

Stoked about new MBM!!!!!

I'm not as into music videos as opposed to the music itself so I went for the exclusive bonus track.  Aside from being an m4a file instead of an mp3, it's also missing any sort of ID tagging.  I sort of like having things labeled so I can easily import it into my iTunes and find it again, and I really loathe Unknown Artist\Unknown Album listings.  Should I label it Exclusive Non-Album Track (calling it E.N.A.T. has a certain ironic ring to it)) or like a single and use the title as the album name? Thoughts?  What about artwork for the single?...

I'm hoping new album means tour??? (fingers crossed)

Best
Michael Langelier