[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:08:36 PDT 2010

it does add to the increasing frustration of the fans versus record labels
and is exceptionally annoying and i know these tactics result in fans doing
exactly that in reaction...

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Jason Tar <tarjason at msu.edu> wrote:

> Ok, I'm finding it a tad annoying that there are like 4 versions of this
> album coming.  Order from MBM--get a bonus song, order digital from
> metropolis--get 2 videos, order CD/DVD from UK--5 videos.  Humph, perhaps
> order none and just D/L out of annoyance?  (I won't, but it is a tad
> frustrating.)
>
> Jason.
>
> On Oct 2, 2010, at 3:16 PM   Oct 2, quiller1 at email.com wrote:
>
> Another email from the official MBM mailing list for a pre-order of the CD
> format with an exclusive download.
>  Plus, the offcial site's store is now offering an A.C.I.D. T-shirt
>
> http://www.audiolife.com/store/MeatBeatManifesto/Merchandise.aspx
>
> peace
>
> quiller
>
>     To view this email as a web page, go here.<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=ebd967f9587054fb16daeabe1c9b7fb9ca9cb65facac6962f20de0e622460851>
>  *MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO - ANSWERS COME IN DREAMS*
>
> Metropolis Records will release the new album, Answers Come In Dreams, on
> CD and digitally in the US & Canada on October 12th.
>
> But you can pre-order your copy of the CD today! That way you will have the
> new album waiting for you in your mailbox on October 12th. Plus we will
> provide you with a little something to hold you over. . . . AN EXCLUSIVE
> TRACK!!!!
>
> By reserving your copy of A.C.I.D. now you will receive an automatic mp3
> download of "Wolf Head 8 Inch." This is an exclusive non album track
> available only to those who take advantage of this pre order offer!!!
>
> So Click Here and Get it Now<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=ebd967f9587054fb3fb0544907e36a6522d8a178e13573ceb069bfb6534eae89>
> !!!!!!!<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=ebd967f9587054fb72246582db253692231b56f4b2ea3035332912e54ffe8739>
>
> *MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO - ANSWERS COME IN DREAMS*
>

> US Track listing:
>
> 1.    Luminol
> 2.    Mnemonic
> 3.    MYC
> 4.    Let Me Set
> 5.    # Zero
> 6.    Quietus
> 7.    Token Words
> 8.    Waterphone
> 9.    010130
> 10.    Zenta!
> 11.    Please
> 12.    Chimie Du Son
>
> Follow MBM on Facebook<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=ebd967f9587054fbb06e7d5ed769c8ab8f7b8a9c52c148f5060788cbf789f272>and
> Myspace<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=be250eff9e5040f2761ea32b1f4f234826214ed292254251fcc980bd7119eb7a>
> © Meat Beat Manifesto
>
> Customer Support<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=be250eff9e5040f21de1c067ff9acd9ecdfce5a89826f4e5cb13d7f7084f6440>
> | Privacy Policy<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=be250eff9e5040f286fd4bd81c173a3e6452c18a02134c443e5cffb9a83c5b9d>
> | Terms of Service<http://click.email.topspin.net/?qs=be250eff9e5040f237fe928655b1bdd9efd93c95199547e6fb8f95191e196a28>

> [...]

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves
Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA