[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Sun Oct 3 08:23:15 PDT 2010

Yeah, they're really making the MBM completist pay through the teeth.
I'd like to know what videos are going to be on the limited edition
CD/DVD because maybe all the vids for the album are going to be in one
place on that release.  Though I don't mind getting an extra CD copy to
go with the exclusive track since I'll probably wear through at least
one with repeated play.

peace

quiller

Ok, I'm finding it a tad annoying that there are like 4 versions of
this album coming.  Order from MBM--get a bonus song, order digital
 from metropolis--get 2 videos, order CD/DVD from UK--5 videos.  Humph,
perhaps order none and just D/L out of annoyance?  (I won't, but it is
a tad frustrating.)

Jason.