[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

Jason Tar tarjason at msu.edu
Sun Oct 3 08:04:52 PDT 2010

Ok, I'm finding it a tad annoying that there are like 4 versions of this album coming.  Order from MBM--get a bonus song, order digital from metropolis--get 2 videos, order CD/DVD from UK--5 videos.  Humph, perhaps order none and just D/L out of annoyance?  (I won't, but it is a tad frustrating.)

Jason.