[Zombies] PRE ORDER MBM's New Album A.C.I.D.

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Sat Oct 2 12:16:16 PDT 2010

Another email from the official MBM mailing list for a pre-order of the CD format with an exclusive download.
Plus, the offcial site's store is now offering an A.C.I.D. T-shirt

http://www.audiolife.com/store/MeatBeatManifesto/Merchandise.aspx

peace

quiller

To view this email as a web page, go here.

MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO - ANSWERS COME IN DREAMS

Metropolis Records will release the new album, Answers Come In Dreams, on CD and digitally in the US & Canada on October 12th.

But you can pre-order your copy of the CD today! That way you will have the new album waiting for you in your mailbox on October 12th. Plus we will provide you with a little something to hold you over. . . . AN EXCLUSIVE TRACK!!!!

By reserving your copy of A.C.I.D. now you will receive an automatic mp3 download of "Wolf Head 8 Inch." This is an exclusive non album track available only to those who take advantage of this pre order offer!!!

So Click Here and Get it Now!!!!!!!

MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO - ANSWERS COME IN DREAMS

US Track listing:

1.    Luminol
2.    Mnemonic
3.    MYC
4.    Let Me Set
5.    # Zero
6.    Quietus
7.    Token Words
8.    Waterphone
9.    010130
10.    Zenta!
11.    Please
12.    Chimie Du Son

Follow MBM on Facebook and Myspace © Meat Beat Manifesto

Customer Support | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Please do not reply to this email.
This is an outbound e-mail only and replies will not be responded to or reviewed.

You may unsubscribe from the Meat Beat Manifesto email list at any time.
This email was sent with the Topspin Platform by Meat Beat Manifesto.
1538 20th Street, Santa Monica CA 90404