[Zombies] Mick Harris Collaboration

Eric Frans efrans at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:40:13 PDT 2010

Thanks Jon, that's encouraging news that Jack digs Scorn!  Maybe some gentle
coaxing on your part could lead to their collaboration release on
Pretension. :-)   Instead of a traditional full-length with distinct tracks,
another option would be to have one mega jam session similar to Scorn's
_List of Takers_, which is probably my favorite Scorn release and highly
recommended for all you Zombies!

My guess is Mick is a private person and may be hard to team up with, but my
fingers are crossed.  I'm speculating based on his music (Scorn and Lull)
and his passion for fishing (can be a very solitary sport).  Who knows,
though, maybe these are just his outlets and he's a socialite. ;-)

   - Eric