[Zombies] The Zombies List...

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Thu May 6 20:50:38 PDT 2010

Hello fellow zombies,

Sorry I'm a little late to the discussion, had problems accessing my email.  Just to clarify again and put Mr. Wright's mind at ease, any and all sample trainspotting postings made on this list are not to be reproduced in any other forum.  They are solely for the Zombies community i.e. this list and this list only.

peace

quiller