[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 30)

adjust adjust at rematter.com
Tue Jun 8 00:02:41 PDT 2010

as always, your efforts do not go unnoticed. in fact, you rule!

just for kicks, i would love to see a nice design studio/designer do an
infographic of the timeline/concentration/frequency of all of jack's
sampling activity over the years... i'm sure the sheer content alone would
make edward tufte proud.

thanks quiller, you're a huge part of why the zombies list is so awesome.