[Zombies] sample spotting @ 00:38

adjust adjust at rematter.com
Thu Feb 11 16:51:45 PST 2010

nice catch. getting a bit lazy in my old age, the bass was sounding
reminiscent of the track "LFO" and i honestly haven't had a listen to
either in ages. transmat's HQ is a couple miles from where i'm typing, i
should probably be ashamed. in other news, i just played the video for a
coworker and he said "it makes me want to put my head through glass". just
awesome.

kleptones are pretty great at what they do though, "mash-up: the el camino
of music genres".

;)