[Zombies] MBM Live 1990

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Mon Feb 8 14:59:58 PST 2010

Hey Reactor,
?
The links with videos to all the Meat Beat Manifesto samples I've sent to the list have been intended only for members of the Zombies community and?I would not advise creating?a central public?blog for these sample sources.? There's too great a chance of the band getting into legal trouble if these sources become too public.? I believe MBM's manager would concur with me on this.? And I'm afraid that if I discover someone has been collating these links somewhere, I'll have to stop posting spots to the list.
?
peace
?
quiller