[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 09:59:45 PST 2010

I didn't start the list. I think I convinced Dan Garcia to inherit it from
somewhere else...  Or did someone else?  My memory is foggy on zombies
origin.

I launched Brainwashed.com April 16, 1996 (I was 23, do the math now!) but
it was Chris Miller's name - he and MBM's then manager had thought of doing
a fan club and his address was on the back of the Transmission single...  It
said "brainwashed" & i was working for an ISP and the name wasn't taken
yet...  Brainwashed launched with his discographies for MBM & Greater Than
One as well as Gnat's pages for some other bands....  Brainwashed has been
moving away from the band website biz for a while but is keeping the
Brainwashed.com news/reviews type content.

By the way brainwashed.com is holding the 13th Annual Readers Poll now!  Go
vote!  http://brainwashed.com

yah

happy 2011

jon

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Micah Stupak <micah at benthic.cc> wrote:

> Haha, wow, memories eh? ;) I think I remember being on this list back to
> ’95 or ’96 – I was definitely on for the Subliminal Sandwich tour and
> beforehand. When did you start the list, Jon?
>

> Good points, though, I think I’m feeling the same way as you. And I would
> never say one side is better than the other – it’s all preference and age
> changes preferences. There’s a club here in Chicago I hate going to because
> the bathrooms suck. Lame, right? ;)
>

> --
> Micah Stupak
> micah at benthic.cc

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves
Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA