[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

Micah Stupak micah at benthic.cc
Wed Dec 29 12:25:38 PST 2010

Haha, wow, memories eh? ;) I think I remember being on this list back to ’95 or ’96 – I was definitely on for the Subliminal Sandwich tour and beforehand. When did you start the list, Jon?

Good points, though, I think I’m feeling the same way as you. And I would never say one side is better than the other – it’s all preference and age changes preferences. There’s a club here in Chicago I hate going to because the bathrooms suck. Lame, right? ;)

--
Micah Stupak
micah at benthic.cc