[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

Todd Greco mrballistic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:14:37 PST 2010

i'd just like to take a moment and look back at the history of this list.

i think i joined it in around '95-96 or so. since then, we've all grown
older and wiser, and, amazingly, the diehards are still here. francesca and
pietro married, john d's made tracks with jack, and brainwashed has gone
from a simple info site to a label and festival initiator. goodness... jon's
an emt now.

back then, i'd probably look for a place that sounds like the one below.
hell, back then i was still throwing break-in parties (raves, i guess) and
learning how to best pull electricity illegally for the evening. now i
mostly spin at established clubs or the odd legal afterhours. ahh, age.

i'd love to see mbm at some of the nicer venues in town. i was actually
hoping that they'd go to the doug fir here in portland--mostly because the
sound is amazing. that said, i already have my ticket to the portland show.
i'm pretty sure i haven't missed a tour that hit the states.

funny how far we've gone, eh? i wonder what the average age is on this list
at this point? or, even, the average age of mbm fans? has the crossover to
dubstep brought in the kids in the us?

best,